What are face extractions, and how do I do it?
These are usual questions asked by people to those who specialize in extraction facial.
Facial extraction is the process of removing blackheads, whiteheads, oil sebum, and other impurities that are clogged in your pores. It is often performed by a specialist with a comedone extractor and other specialized tools, but can also be done at home.
Although facial extractions are something that not many people know how to do, the process involved is actually quite simple if you just know what steps to take. In this post, we will be talking about how you can do facial extraction at home so read on below!
How to Do Proper Facial Extraction at Home
Facial extraction is indeed possible to do in the comfort of your own home. But despite this we do have to follow certain steps towards a successful facial extraction. To ensure that we are doing the right thing, we need to make sure that we are following these steps:
- Cleanse your face by using plain soap and warm water.
- Mix a drop of tea tree oil with one tablespoon of honey and blend the mixture until it is smooth. You must use this mixture because it will help treat any infection in the pores as well as moisturize your face so it doesn’t dry out during the process.
- Apply the honey/tea-tree oil mixture on your face or wherever you have blackheads or whiteheads. Ensure you cover areas under your chin and leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Once the time has passed, you may rinse off the mixture and dry your face with a soft towel. Be sure to just tap it dry rather than rubbing it since this may cause irritation.
- Then, using a comedone extraction tool, gently press down on the blackheads or whiteheads. You’ll start to observe dirt oozing out of your plugged pores. You may experience some discomfort while executing this procedure, so be sure to do this carefully.
- Once done, gently wash your face again to remove the residues of dirt and oil that you have extracted. Afterwards, apply some moisturizer to help reduce irritation and redness.
You must follow these steps in order so you don’t end up hurting your skin or becoming ill from infection when doing facial extraction at home because there are risks associated if not done correctly!
Aftercare Tips For Home Facial Extraction
After performing facial extraction, you have to make sure to follow some aftercare tips. Here are some other tips to give your face soothing after-care:
- Apply aloe vera gel on the extracted area as it will help soothe any irritation or inflammation caused by any extractor used in the process as well as giving relief from redness.
- Put ice cubes on the extracted area of your face if you are doing facial extraction at home. This will help soothe your skin as well as relieve discomfort.
- The last method to use is applying a face mask or a mud pack on your skin after facial extraction. This will help lock moisture inside your pores which makes it easier for them to heal faster and give you that smooth feeling afterward.
Professional vs DIY Facial Extraction
DIY might be interesting for you, but if you compare it with professional services, you will find out that they can deliver even better results.
Some people prefer to do DIY facial extraction to avoid spending so much on professional services, but if you ask us, we still believe professional services is better!
Here are some reasons why:
- Professional services or products have undergone many tests and researches which means they are safe for your skin , making it a better way of doing facial extraction than with homemade methods.
- A specialist is more skilled at facial extraction. They have experiences and knowledge under their belt that helps them perform the treatment without any risk or difficulties. As a result, you won’t have to worry about any problems with the treatment.
- While DIY facial extraction methods may be cheap, it only works temporarily and the effects won’t last too long if you do not follow all parts of the process properly. On the other hand, professional services will give you that glowing, young-looking skin that lasts because the process will be handled carefully and more importantly, correctly.
The Final Saying
When it comes to facial extraction, you have a few options.
You can do it yourself at home with an extractor kit. If that’s not your thing or if you don’t want to take the time and energy doing all of that work on your own, there are plenty of professional services available for those who need help extracting pimples safely and quickly.
With such cheap prices now available for these service providers, why would anyone go through the trouble themselves? Give us a call today and let us help you get better looking skin with facial extraction!