Anti Aging Facial Treatment in Singapore
Home / Anti-Aging Facial Treatment in Singapore
Aged skin is drab, saggy, and wrinkled. New skin bioremodeling treatments may rejuvenate aged or ageing skin. They employ a hyaluronic acid-based skin technique to boost collagen and elastin production, which are key to skin firmness and elasticity. Hyaluronic acid is a hydrophilic molecule found naturally in the skin that helps it retain moisture. But as we age, we lose it from our skin, making it dull, dry, and loose.
The blue light from our devices, terrible eating habits, and inefficient lifestyle are ageing us. In the past decade, anti-aging and wrinkle-removal products have exploded in popularity. New goods and techniques emerge daily to meet millennials’ need to seem “photo perfect.” Start an anti-aging routine even after fine lines and wrinkles appear.
Is there any effective treatment to stop skin aging?
Skin ageing can be slowed or prevented, and it’s never too late to start. In the battle against fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, spots, and sagging, tired-looking skin, anti-aging facial therapy is a valuable ally in the struggle. For people in their 20s and 30s, anti-aging facials are a preventive measure, but for those in their 40s and beyond, they may help reverse the effects of aging.
You’ll have to decide what kind of therapy is best for you as a patient. Laser treatments, injectables and fillers, and a variety of topical creams are among the most popular anti-aging options.
Anti-aging facials are non-invasive procedures that may help prevent or decrease fine lines and wrinkles, remove hyperpigmentation, and tighten the skin. They concentrate on feeding and restoring the skin to increase suppleness and reduce the indications of aging.
Anti-aging facial treatments that include vitamin-infused serums, collagen creams, and renewing massage methods are available. Laser skin treatments, microdermabrasion, and light therapy are among other anti-aging procedures.
Anti-Aging Facial Treatment Before & After
Benefits of Anti-Aging Facials:
At Apple Queen Beauty, we provide various facial treatments to help rejuvenate your skin and bring back that healthy, young look. Our licenced and competent physicians, state-of-the-art technology, and comprehensive services can make you feel you are in good hands.
Our Anti-Aging Facial Treatment serves as a preventative measure. Some people believe that 5 to 6 sessions every two weeks may eliminate many layers of dead skin and enhance the tone and texture of their skin. As a result, it should be planned at least once a year when the seasons change.
Anti-aging facial therapy provides several advantages, including:
- Facial massage is a way to reduce stress and calm the mind. They also help to enhance your skin’s tone and texture, making it seem younger and more supple.
- Chemical and enzyme peels, such as micro-needling, stimulate the body’s natural processes to produce new collagen and elastin, which helps the skin recover its youthful look.
- Anti-aging facials use skin care products and face peels to expose the skin to essential vitamins and antioxidants. Vitamin C, for example, aids in the regeneration of healthy skin cells by speeding up the process of cell turnover.
- Skin with age spots or damaged capillaries may benefit from the rejuvenating effects of light treatment. Make a long-term investment in a series of therapies to see significant results.
- The skin on the cheeks, forehead, and jawline of the elderly may frequently be dehydrated, with prominent rough, dry areas. Using emollient-rich moisturisers in anti-aging facials might help your skin appear and feel younger.
- Essential exfoliation is part of every facial, but the exfoliation in an anti-aging facial goes a step further. removing debris, oil, and dead skin cells using a scrubbing brush. A skin that looks and feels younger, cleaner, and more vibrant.
The different facial treatments we offer:
Anti-aging face treatments diminish fine lines, wrinkles, and skin discolorations non-invasively. Choosing the proper facial treatment among the many available options might be daunting. Standard anti-aging facials we offer include:
This facial removes age spots and light acne scars. It buffs away the top layers of your skin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, blemishes, age spots, blackheads, and enlarged pores. A handheld instrument sprays small crystals on your complexion, vacuuming dead cells. After treatment, your skin may be red and irritated, but you’ll have refreshed, youthful skin.
These facials are used as anti-aging treatments to rejuvenate the skin. This is done by adjusting skin texture and tone. Chemical peels vary in strength and use different acids in their chemical solution. Chemical peels from the Vitality Institute are VI peels. These peels are made up of a variety of acids, like:
- alpha-hydroxy acids
- beta-hydroxy acids
- trichloroacetic acid
According to the Vitality Institute, chemical peels treat various skin conditions.
CO2 LIFT TREATMENT:
CO2 laser resurfacing removes the skin’s surface layer using focused light beams. It can remove skin cancer and treat fine lines, wrinkles, and acne scars. It treats sunspots and ageing spots, too. A dermatologist or cosmetic surgeon may also utilise fractional CO2 lasers.
Using micro-needling to renew skin and cure scars and wrinkles is safe and effective. The loss of collagen causes wrinkles in the skin as we age. By causing damage to the skin, it stimulates the creation of collagen and other healing components.
Dermaplaning aims to give your skin a young, vibrant, and smooth appearance. It can be used for any skin type and anyone with acne scars, dull and dry skin, fine wrinkles, and sun-damaged skin. Acne scars and uneven pockmarks are said to be eliminated by this therapy.
Treatment at a glance:
With our anti-aging facials, you’ll see a noticeable improvement in the appearance of your skin’s volume, elasticity, and firmness. They do this in various ways, including exfoliating, replenishing collagen and elastin levels, and hydrating the skin.
The steps involved in anti-aging facial treatment include:
- Preliminary skin cleansing uses a toner gel to remove all traces of dirt and oil from the skin. When it comes to rejuvenation, it’s a no-brainer.
- The next step is exfoliating the skin’s top layer using a customised scrub. Smoother, brighter, and younger-looking skin may be achieved using this exfoliation.
- Our professional solutions may supply your skin with what it needs to relieve dryness, increase collagen synthesis, and address particular skin requirements. Massage may be fun if you know how to do it well. To aid lymphatic drainage, therapists may use tools such as a jade roller or gua sha stone in addition to traditional face massage.
- In the end, the skin is cleansed and hydrated. To complete the therapy, a combination of anti-aging products is used. You can discuss your at-home regimen with your expert and customize it to the specifics of your skin’s requirements.
Our Team Of Facial Extraction Specialists
Apple, the specialist at Apple Queen Beauty, has customers coming back and back again to experience her high quality for facial treatments.
Customers love that she customizes their facial routine based on their needs, using products of a superior grade. You can see for yourself how her knowledge of skin conditions benefits you as a customer!
Angie specializes in back acne treatment, and painless facial extraction.
She believes that not only does healthy skin look better, but it also feels better too. With years of experience treating clients with all types of skin conditions—from mild to severe—Angie has helped many people achieve their most beautiful complexion yet!
Frequently Asked Questions About Anti Aging Facial treatment
Do anti-aging facials need to be done regularly?
Once a week for facial muscle strength recovery and once a month for maintenance, an anti-aging facial is recommended as a follow-up.
Is an anti-aging facial treatment good for my skin?
Face treatments tailored to your specific skin type, and aesthetic objectives might help you attain a more youthful appearance. The overall look may be improved and individual skin issues resolved by renewing and cleaning the skin.
Which facial treatment is best for me?
Choosing a face treatment depends on your skin type and the issue you wish to address. You can ask our board-certified dermatologists for advice if you’re unsure about cosmetic treatments.
For how long are anti-aging facial results lasting?
The answer lies in the strength of your facial muscles. The results of anti-aging treatments at Apple Queen Beauty may continue for up to two years, depending on the individual’s lifestyle and health circumstances after a series of treatments.
Why should I receive an anti-aging facial?
It helps fight the battle against fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, blemishes, and loose and tired-looking skin with an anti ageing facial treatment. Anti-aging facials may be used as a preventive measure for individuals in their early twenties, and they can also assist those in their forties to reverse the effects of aging.
Is a facial anti-aging treatment better than a facelift?
New-era non-surgical facelifts like this one exist. Depending on your skin type and budget, you may pick and choose from a variety of services. Lunchtime operations are the norm, so you don’t have to miss work to get treatment. Furthermore, surgical facelift scars are no longer needed.